EZ Dock: The final solution to all docking needs
EZ Dock is the perfect solution for any docking needs, no matter what application. From large scale marinas to personal kayak launches, EZ Dock is adaptable to any situation. With its modular design and extreme versatility, creating the perfect dock for you needs is that easy!
Featuring an easily adaptable modular design, EZ Dock can be configured to any shape or size. From simple straight dock designs to complex configurations featuring EZ Ports and EZ BoatPorts, EZ Dock can be modified to bring the dock of your dreams to life.
EZ Dock’s polyethylene docks are durable, slip-resistant, and adapt the changing water levels with ease. Constructed with extra-thick walls to ensure optimal strength and structural integrity, EZ Dock can survive the harsh weathers with ease.
Constructed out of durable polyethylene, EZ Dock never splinters, rots, or rusts. Never worry about painting or re-decking, simply use soap and water from a garden hose to clean any dirt off the dock and get right back to enjoying the water.
Waterfront homeowners are going to enjoy the low maintenance features of the EZ Dock system, with its versatility and modular design you can create the perfect dock layout for your lifestyle.
There is no better investment within your waterfront community, than EZ Dock. From single dock sections to large scale marinas; we can provide the consulting, and design for your next project.
Look no further than EZ Dock for public docks or kayak launches. With EZ Dock’s incredible strengh, and durability, it can stand up to the harshest conditions in virtually and environment or water source.
The EZ Dock system is easily configured to suit most any need. Combine various size sections and accessories to create a simple swim platform or an elaborate multiple-slip marina. Our packages were created from years of experience and represent some of the most common installations. Start with a package and customize to suit your specific needs.
Keeping your boat high and dry has never been so easy. The EZ BoatPort® is a simple and stable drive-on, drive-off method of docking for boats in a wide range of sizes up to 5,000 lbs.
Removable and changeable bunks can accommodate hull shapes from flat-bottoms to deep-Vs, making this the perfect choice for boats including skiffs, fishing boats, and jet boats. The EZ BoatPort® is also available with side extensions for additional walk-around room and access to the sides of your boat for cleaning, maintenance, and covering.
EZ BoatPort Features:
- Configurations to fit multiple boats shapes and sizes
- Dry storage to extend the life of your boat
- Self-floating chambers that move with the changing water levels
- Works with existing floating or stationary docks
- Can be used in as little as 2 feet of water
- No winching, cranking, or hoisting
EZ Port® Drive-on PWC Lifts
EZ Port® revolutionized docking and launching with the original, drive-on PWC lift. The industry leader; EZ Port® is the simplest and most durable drive-on, push-off method of dry-docking. The raised bow stop helps prevent drivers from overshooting, and there is no winching, cranking, pumping, or hoisting needed.
The self-floating EZ Port® moves with changing water levels and helps protect your watercraft from damage caused by wind or waves, and it includes foot space on the sides and front for easy access. EZ Port® is so simple to use, even beginner PWC operators will find boarding and launching a breeze.
EZ Port® VXP
The EZ Dock VXP is designed for virtually any brand or type of shorter-end PWC under 1,300 lbs., including Yamaha EX, Sea-Doo Spark and Trixx and the Kawasaki SX-R.
- Accommodates smaller PWC’s up to 1,300 lbs.
- Adjustable roller system
- Split-entry design guides the PWC into the port, easily and smoothly
- 12′ 8″ length
EZ Port MAX® 2i
Often copied by the competition, this is considered the best PWC lift available today. The game-changing, self-adjusting design makes loading and unloading effortless. PWCs of any shape and up to 1,700 lbs. can be accommodated with this PWC lift.
- Accommodates PWCs of all shapes and sizes up to 1,700 lbs.
- Self-adjusting and self-centering rollers move laterally for the easiest entry on the market
- Split-entry design guides the PWC into the bunks, making it easier to load
- 14′ length
EZ Port MAX®
Modular, adaptable and expandable, the one-of-a-kind EZ Port MAX System is perfect for multiple PWCs and tight slip spaces. Design the layout that best suits your waterfront and adjust the configuration any time your needs change.
- Accommodates PWCs up to 1,380 lbs.
- Can be single, multiple, or multiple inline
- Adjustable roller system
- 12′ 4″ length
EZ Kayak Launch
The EZ Kayak Launch was designed from the ground up to provide a new level of stability, security, and simplicity for kayaks and canoes. Its one-piece construction, integrated paddle notches, and v-shaped entry make launching and docking safe, easy, and dry, even as water levels change.
EZ Kayak Launch Features:
- Water-proof – Allows for an easy launch without ever getting wet
- Easy to use – Integrated paddle notches allow for simple entry and exiting
- Modular and Versatile – can be connected to any dock including wooden
Launching and docking your kayak or canoe has never been easier. Our kayak and canoe EZ Launch® System is perfect for small boat lovers of all experience levels, from the beginners who have never been in a boat, to the advanced kayakers! Everyone will find boarding, launching, and recovery a breeze. Small boat enthusiasts will feel confident transferring into their watercraft independently and securely, and launching with stability and ease regardless of tide fluctuation or waves created by wind or boat traffic.
EZ Launch Features
- Guide rails for easy access in and out of the water
- Launch rollers for easy movement of the watercraft
- Transfer bench with two heights for easy transfer from wheelchairs
- Transfer slide boards with two heights for differing watercraft sizes
- Railing system for slide board stabilization and transfer support for easy slide movement
- Floating platform that adjusts to changing water levels
The EZ Trail system from EZ Dock is the smart way to create pathways in your woodland, wetland, or any other place you need a safe and durable walking platform. Out pateneted system is less invasive, and the large interconnectiong, modular sections are simple to install. In addition, you can easily add sections as needed, or re-configure your walkway any time you like. Treated wood and foam-filled products can be dangerous to wildlife habitats, but EZ Trail utilizes only safe, non-toxic materials.
The hollow sections provide stable flotation, and they can be suspended above vegetation during periods of low water, so as not to harm the habitat. Our goal is to effectively and efficiently meet all of you outdoor walkway needs, while working in harmony with the environment – not against it. Simply put, EZ Trail makes it easy for anyone to enjoy nature at any time in any setting.
EZ Trail Features
- Simple to install and remove without the use of heavy equipment
- Less invasive because it doesn’t require permanent foundation
- Easily moved, unlike fixed walkways, piers, or docks
- Modular sections allow for multiple configurations to suit your needs
- Versatile, self-floating design makes it suitable for land and water
- Can be suspended above vegetation by use of supports
- Easily set up for disabled and wheelchair accessibility
- Made of maintenance-free and non-toxic materials
- Longevity well beyond that of a treated wood walkway or platform
- High value based on its low upkeep and long-lasting usability
- Beige color is attractive, blends with natural surroundings and remains cool
- Light can penetrate through pieces to foster plant growth beneath
If you are interested in a FREE EZ Dock Quote please contact us here.